Questions to Ask Your Wedding Venue
When planning a wedding, there are all kinds of hoops to jump through. It starts with setting the budget and ends with you walking down the isle to your sweetheart. Everything else in between can get so hectic! Not to worry, we're here to help. There at the beginning of wedding planning, one of the first things to check off the to do list is meeting with potential wedding venues.
Where are you going to walk down the isle? What's your vision? There's a lot more to that list of questions. Today we've rounded up a list of questions to take with you when you meet a wedding venue. Check it out below!
- How many events do you host a day?
- Is there a day-of coordinator?
- What’s the maximum number of guests you can accommodate?
- What’s the site fee? And what does that include?
- Does anything we’ve seen today cost extra?
- Is there a space for me to get ready?
- Can we bring in our own booze?
- Will we need to bring in sound equipment?
- Are there any areas we won’t have access to?
- Can we choose the vendors, or do you work exclusively with a certain set?
- Are we allowed to bring in decorations? How about candles?
- How many hours are included in the rental?
- Are there volume restrictions?